Friday, January 22, 2010
RT @xMaterialGirlsx New Years/150+ Followers Giveaway!! http://xmaterialgirlsx.blogspot.com/2010/01/new-years150-followers-giveaway.html
just saw this blog. if uh wanna join too. its really great to join on this contest ang win some cool and fabulous stuff right here!
- Nailene So Natural False Nails in 71046
- Revlon Fantasy Lengths False Lashes in Flirty
- Sally Hansen Hard as Nails with Nylon Nail Polish in Stony Creme
- Aerie Fragrance in Carly [Sample]
- Mario Badescu Enzyme Cleansing Gel [Sample]
- Pantene Pro-V Blonde Expressions Shampoo & Conditioner [Sample]
1. Must be a follower
2. Comment with your favorite memory of 2009 & your email address if it is not available on your profile.
3. [3 Extra Entries] Mention this giveaway somewhere on your blog with the photo and link back to me. Comment with the link.
4. [1 Extra Entry] Comment saying what you like about my blog and what you'd like to see in the new year.
5. [1 Extra Entry] Comment telling me what are you excited about in this new year. (ex. upcoming book/movie, new house, new job, etc.]
6. [1 Extra Entry] Follow me on Twitter HERE
7. [1 Extra Entry] Retweet this giveaway.
8. [1 Extra Entry] My current 156 followers get an extra entry if they enter
9. [1 Extra Entry] If you are a new follower, comment telling me who's blog did you find me from.
10. [2 Extra Entry] For every person referred by you, you get an extra entry.
You can list all of your entries in one comment or post a new comment for every entry that you do. For the entries on the amount of people you refer, I will keep track of that.
& Please, no anonymous comments.
wanna make youre valentines be fabolous with this give aways?
Now the rules:
1. In order to participate you must write a comment under this post with a list of your entries, your name and your email. Just one comment per person. Then you have to:
2. This is a thank to my followers, so you must be a follower in order to participate (this counts as 1 entry).
3. For additional entries you can put my blog on your blogroll (1 extra entry) and blog about this giveaway on your blog (2 extra entries).
4. This is international, everyone can join.
5. The giveaway ends on the 23th January.
So remember to leave just one comment per person.
do visit this site for more info:
Tuesday, January 19, 2010
DO UH WANT SOME GIVE AWAYS WIN THIS BY SHARE YOUr THOUGHTS
by answering this question..
"what are the things in life that you don’t, ever compromise?"
Kotex Luxe is the first ultrathin pad that gives you BREAKTHROUGH FUSION TECHNOLOGY combining dryness and softness with just 1 pad. No more compromises!
How to join? It’s pretty easy! Here’s what you do :
1. Blog about this contest, and link back to http://beautynomics.com/blog
2. I’d like to hear from you - you can say anything - what are the things in life that you don’t, ever compromise?
3. Kindly post a comment here with the url of your blog entry.
Deadline of submission of entries : January 23, 2009
Raffle Draw Date : January 25, 2009
Tuesday, January 12, 2010
Proper skin care starts with cleansing; effective whitening starts with Garnier.
Let your skin breathe. After a day exposed to dust and dirt, your skin tends to be dull and lifeless. As soon as you get home, you look at the mirror and you see what a day’s worth of stress has done to your skin. Dark spots, uneven skin tone, dull complexion—your skin’s natural radiance seems to be hidden in the dark. Worry no more. See the light and let your skin radiate in beauty with Garnier.
Start your whitening skin care routine with Garnier Light Gentle Clarifying Foam. Garnier Light Foam contains technologically extracted natural active ingredients from lemon to effectively lift off dullness and bring in skin’s natural fairness. Vitamin C derived from Pure Lemon Essence is proven to effectively whiten the skin, thus bringing out the skin’s natural luminosity so your skin becomes fairer and more radiant. It also contains Long Dan essence that inhibits the production of melanin—the culprit in darkening of skin and formation ofdark spots.
It’s time to see the light. Take care.
GARNIER is giving away 10 kits of Garnier Complete Light Skincare valued at P1,084.00 to the first 10 participants who can:
* Share this promo to at least 20 friends (more is better) via email. Please don’t forget to copy furnish email@example.com.
* Announce this promo to at least 3 famous forums and 2 popular sites (of course, more is better) and email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, the site’s page’s url’s where you posted the Garnier freebie promo. Announcements / postings will be qualified. More weight will be given to those postings with photos and sites with high search engine ranking. (Garnier freebie promo photo html code: ).
* Tell us why you should win the Garnier lightening complete skin care kit? Please email your answer to email@example.com.
This contest is exclusive to NEW Hit A Bargain! Facebook members (please click the piggy bank Facebook logo on the right column of this page to sign up) and only open to participants that have not won(consolation prize included) in any of Hit A Bargain! promotional freebies, to give chance to others.
see this link.. for details. ).
Sunday, January 10, 2010
just click this link.. at www.earthlingorgeous.com
by raffling off some Bobson merchandise, a shirt, a cap and a belt for those who will post a comment on this post until Januar 30, 2010.. so what are uh waiting for guys.. join now!
open again you may join now http://www.earthlingorgeous.com/2009/11/avons-anew-rejuvenate-line-review-and-contest.html
1. Write about the contest in your blog and write why you would like to receive the Anew Rejuvenate Line.
2. Make sure to link your post to the URL of this post.
3. Leave a comment here with a link to your post.
For Facebook account holders:
1. Write about the contest in your Facebook status and tell your friends why you would like to receive the Anew Rejuvenate Line
2. Make sure to put the link of this post in your status message.
3. Leave a comment here with the URL to your Facebook status message so I can verify.
Contest is open to Philippine residents only who owns a blog or a Facebook account. Make sure your Facebook account is not set to private so I can read your status message or add me to your friends so I can check it out. I will raffle the prize until I reach the 50th contestant/entry. If on the contest deadline contestants did not reach 50 I will be raffling off the creams only.