Friday, December 18, 2009
1. How to Join & who are eligible to join:
a. be Philippine residents, at least 18 years of age, and must be contactable via Facebook or mobile phone.
b. (For SMS participants): be a subscriber of Smart, Sun, Globe Handyphone (Globe) or TM (Touch Mobile) whether in post paid or pre- paid plans;
c. (For Facebook participants): have a Facebook user account, and has allowed access to the Coke Zero 2010 resolutions app on the Facebook platform
see more details become a fan on facebook link
Wednesday, December 16, 2009
Kuha Mo: Take a Picture. Take a Stand... and win Nikon D3000 DSLR or a Nokia 6300 Camera Phone, and a scholarship to a Photography course at the STI C
1. Take a photo using your camera phone of any object/event/person that you think encapsulates the theme: “National Issues facing the 2010 Elections.”
2. Without any post-processing (no editing or image enhancements), upload your photo to Pixlink by sending your photo as a MMS. To send your photo, compose a multi-media message, and attach the photo together with the phrase MMS KUHAMO. Send the MMS to 2988. (P2.50 per MMS upload.)
3. The contest runs from December 9, 2009 to March 9, 2010, and is available to all Globe Prepaid and Postpaid subscribers.
Each entry gets a chance to win a Nikon D3000 DSLR or a Nokia 6300 Camera Phone, and a scholarship to a Photography course at the STI Center of Arts.
Click here to see all the details and check out some of the shots.
“Kuha Mo” is a new campaign by Globe and STI to help people understand the issues confronted by the Filipino voter on the road to 2010. It may be a picture of hunger, poverty, corruption, or any issue YOU think is relevant. It may also be an image of family, education, and volunteerism. All we need from you is a snapshot of what you think are the issues we should face and address through the 2010 national elections.
Want to share your views on how to change the country for the better? Take your pictures, and upload them now!
Register now and get a chance to win a CANON IXUS 120 IS!
Registration Deadline: December 21, 2009
VIEW PROMO MECHANICS
Collect all 5 Limited Edition CDO Christmas Plates!
Get a free Christmas Plate for every PhP 350 worth of purchase of CDO Christmas Hams.
CDO Christmas Hams are available in the CDO Foodstore and in supermarkets nationwide.
Promo period is from November 27 to December 31, 2009.
Up to 300 Stitch goodies up for grabs!
Wait, there’s more! Tune in to Stitch’s premiere on 19th December at 3 PM and watch out for a special Stitch greeting. Be the first to send in the correct greeting and win an all-inclusive trip for 4 to Tokyo Disneyland!
Answer the question below and stand a chance to win a 'Christmas Around The World' CD from Nancy Sit.
150 students (50 students each from Hong Kong, China, and Singapore) from a competition “Sing with Asia” were selected to record a Christmas album and be part of the “Christmas Around the World” music videos featuring famous superstar Nancy Sit Ka Yin.
18th December 2009
"CHRISTMAS AROUND THE WORLD" CD & DVD now available!
featuring Nancy Sit, Simon Ng and MHKAC Sing with Asia Choir (China, Hong Kong, Singapore)
Bonus Karaoke DVD / Music Videos:
* Christmas Around The World
(Joy To The World)
* Jesus Christ Is Coming To Town
* Jingle Bells
* Rudolph The Red-Nosed Reindeer
* I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus
Please make sure that you understand the Terms & Conditions before taking part in any contests
Check out these amazing prizes in each Loot Bag!
- The Picture Company GC worth Php 2,500 and 1 Sesame Street DVD worth Php 199
- Gerber Gift Set worth Php 1,000, 1 Sesame Street DVD worth Php 199 and Nivea Pure Wipes or Nivea Soft & Care Wipes worth Php 199
- Gerber Gift Set worth Php 1,000, Herbalife Gift Set worth Php 2,512, and Kinder Company Gift Set worth Php 325 to Php 380
Cut-off Time & Date
Dec. 1 (Tues) – 10 (Thurs)
12 m.n. of Dec. 10 (Thurs)
Dec. 14 (Mon)
Dec. 11 (Fri) – 20 (Sun)
12 m.n. of Dec. 20 (Sun)
Dec. 21 (Mon)
Dec. 21 (Mon) – 30 (Thurs)
12 m.n. of Dec. 30 (Wed)
Jan. 4 (Mon)
Hurry! Register to our website and be a part of our growing community plus post your pictures in your very own baby book . While you register , make sure to sign up for our FREE e-newsletter filled with relevant parenting information.
It’s easy to register to smartparenting.com.ph. Just click here.
Vote for your favorite restaurants in the 2009 Nescafe Gold Spot Awards! Each vote you cast gives you an electronic raffle ticket for a chance to win a three-day, two-night stay for two at luxurious Bellarocca Island Resort and Spa, so click on a category and start voting!
Other prizes include restaurant gift checks and gifts from Nescafe Gold!
YOU decide the People's Choice categories, while YOUR VOTES and those of our Panel of Judges together decide the Cuisine categories.
Be a Manila tastemaker, and vote today!
Got recipes or food ideas that use leftover ham? We do. Mix them in fried rice, include them in omelets, or make the Croque Monsieur. Share yours on or before the end of the month by emailing them at email@example.com, with the subject title Recipe Swap: Ham, and get a chance to win a fashionable apron from Kitchen Couture .
WIN FREE STUFF FROM COSMO
- The above contest is valid from 1 October, 2009 to 30 December, 2009.
- Contest entries must be completed in full and made in the manner specified on the Online Contest Form by the closing date. Failure to do so will disqualify the entry.
- 3. All entries must be received on or before 5pm (GMT +08:00) on 30 December, 2009.
- By submitting the contest entries, each participant thereby (a) specifically authorizes Sony to use and/or license third parties to use such entry in whole or in part, throughout the universe, in perpetuity in or on any and all media, now known or hereafter devised, and alone or together or as part of other information, content and/or material of any kind or nature; (b) represents and warrants that all elements contained in the contest entry (i) is original to the participant or fully cleared for use as contemplated herein, (ii) does and will not, in any way, violate or breach any of the terms of any other agreement the participant may be a party to, (iii) does not contain libelous, tortuous, or otherwise unlawful information, infringe or violate any copyright or other right, or contain any matter the publication or sale of which will violate any federal or state statute or regulation, (iv) is not obscene or in any other manner unlawful, and (v) shall not require Sony to pay or incur any sums to any person or entity as a result of Sony's use or exploitation of the same.
- 5. Winners may be required to participate in public relations events tied to the campaign to generate press coverage of the contest and the accessories range. This may include, but not be limited to, quotes given for inclusion in press releases and press conferences, interviews, etc.
- 6. Sony reserves the right to disqualify all entries that do not meet the rules and regulations of these contests. These include entries submitted with invalid or incorrect information.
- Prizes are non-transferable and non-exchangeable for cash. Value of the prizes may vary; Sony reserves the right to replace any prizes with items of similar value without prior notice.
- Acceptance of any prize shall constitute consent on the winner's part to allow the use of the winner's name, image, voice and/or likeness by Sony for editorial, advertising, promotional, marketing and/or other purposes without further compensation except where prohibited by law. Acceptance of any prize shall constitute a release and discharge of Sony by each winner from any and all liability, claims, demands, causes of action, and/or damages which the winner may have, whether known or unknown at the present time, of any nature whatsoever, arising out of or relating to: (i) the contest, (ii) personal injury and/or property damage, theft or loss suffered by the winner as a result of the use and/or enjoyment of the prize, and/or (iii) any tax liabilities in relation to the contest, prize and/or use or enjoyment of the same.
- Results of all winners will be announced by 20 January, 2010. The winners will also be notified separately by email or telephone. Sony reserves the right to deal with all unclaimed prizes in any manner deemed fit. Winners will receive an additional letter including a form that must be filled out, signed and returned by the date stated therein. Should this not be signed and received by the organizer by the requested date, winning status may be revoked.
- Subject to the terms and conditions herein, the winners shall receive the following as the prizes and they cannot be the same person.
- 3 sets of Grand Prizes with each set comprising of a Cyber-shot DSC-TX1 and an exclusive custom-made pendant as featured in the TV commercial, for the top 3 winners.
- 15 custom-made pendants featured in the TV commercial as Consolation Prizes for the runner ups.
- Winners cannot change the colour of Cyber-shot TX1 to be awarded; Sony reserves the final decision on the prizes to be given.
- The winner will be selected from the list of contestants who have played the Lucky in Love Contest and will be chosen based on the highest score which is derived from the fastest and most accurate submission from the three (3) levels.
- In the event that any entrant is disqualified from the Contest, Sony at its sole discretion may decide whether a replacement entrant should be selected. In this event, any further entrant will be selected on the same criteria as the original entrant and will be subject to the Terms and Conditions.
- All prizes not collected within fourteen (14) days from the date of notification of win shall be disposed of at Sony’s sole discretion. Sony’s decision regarding the award of all prizes, and/or in every situation including any not covered in these Terms and Conditions, shall be final and binding on all participants in the contest, and no queries, challenges or appeals may be made or entertained regarding Sony’s decision on the same. The receipt by any winner of any prize under this Contest is conditional upon compliance with any and all applicable laws, rules and regulations.
win in three ways!
Ever had one of those moments when you encountered a serious situation or issue and ended up in an even worse circumstance because of a ridiculous solution? Others had too, just like Maria! Share your RollEyes! story and if you're one of the Top 100 in the RollEyes! Hall of Shame at the end of two months, you get to win a fancy gift pack from GARNIER LIGHT! Want to join now? Simply share your story by using the application bar at the right side of this page.
2) WIN BY SHARING MARIA'S STORY TO THE MOST NUMBER OF PEOPLE
Want to get a chance to win a COMPLETE GARNIER LIGHT SKINCARE SET? Share Maria's story and the secret to rolling in brightness to all your friends! If you share it to the most number of people in a week, then the complete set is yours! :) Imagine having to escape all tacky remedies because the solution's given to you for free!
Click here to tell your friends now and win!
3) WIN BY SIMPLY SHARING THE FUN TO AT LEAST ONE FRIEND
To make sure you leave our site feeling good even without winning it all, this is our promise--a surprise awaits as soon as share the RollEyes! fun to at least one friend. :)
Share the Gift of Soft Skin!
We want you and your friends to experience softness absolutely for free.
Simply fill up the form below to get the limited edition, designer Johnson’s Body Care Lotion gift package especially made for you and your favorite women.
We’ll have the gift set delivered right to your doorstep. Everything is free of charge - wherever you are in the Philippines!
- Promo is open to all females, 18- 35 years old.
- To be qualified for the promo, you must sign up and refer 5 of your friends.
- Upon accomplishing the sign up page, you will receive a verification e-mail.
- Registrants have to click on the verification link to receive the limited edition designer Johnson's Body Care gift pack.
- Registrants or registrants’ authorized person shall receive the gift that will be delivered to their homes.
- Each user may only receive one (1) gift pack each.
- Promo starts on November 6, 2009 until supplies last.
Ask JOHNSON’S® Body Care
Do you have a question for JOHNSON’S® Body Care? We'd love to hear from you!
You may speak to our Customer Support Specialist by dialing our toll free* number (except hand-phone) 00 800-888-111-00, Monday through Friday, between 7:30AM to 4:30PM.
This Christmas season, get an exclusive Female Network Enjoy card when you join our Enjoy the Holidays with Female Network promo! We're giving away 63 cards through our website, forums, and Facebook page. That's 63 lucky readers, members, and friends who will get the great discounts and privileges Enjoy cards have to offer.
Enjoy Philippines is a membership system that offers savings, benefits, and privileges at hundreds of your favorite hot spots in the country. Each membership comes with an Enjoy card, a portable map guide, and a member's guidebook loaded with over P150,000 worth of VIP gifts, discounts, and privileges. These privileges include Buy 1 Take 1 promos at top restaurants, complimentary access to the hippest night spots, plus unmatched discounts to the country's favorite boutiques, hotels, resorts, and lifestyle establishments.
What better partner for Female Network and GIRLTalk members who want only the best this holiday season? A perfect companion to supplement the daily updates and posts about living the good life, Enjoy Philippines gives you a VIP pass to a luxe life, for less.
- There will be three channels for the promo: the Female Network website, the GIRLTalk forums, and the Female Network Facebook page.
- There will be three promo weeks: Week 1, from today, December 11 to 18; Week 2, December 13 to 25; and Week 3, December 26 to January 1. Winners will be awarded at the end of each promo week, specifically on December 18, December 25, and January 1. Winners will be announced via a post in the relevant channels and will be notified through email, personal message, and text message. An individual can only win once throughout the promo period.
- The mechanics for each will be as follows:
- Female Network website. Each comment you make counts as one raffle entry. The comment may be made on any page or article on the site. Every comment for an article must be unique to count as one entry (spam or multiple comments are not qualified). Promo participants will be asked to enter additional fields (their name, address, and contact information) which will be used to notify them if they win. The entries will automatically be collected and a winner will be randomly selected each week. 7 winners will be selected for each promo week.
- GIRLTalk forums. Active members on the forum who make at least 20 posts (replies or new threads) within the applicable promo week will be qualified for the promo. The Female Network staff and moderation team will select the most interesting or unique posts by these qualified members as the winning entries. 7 winners will be selected for each promo week. Members who are currently being watched, moderated, or detained are disqualified from the promo.
- Female Network Facebook page. Each new fan will be qualified to join the promo. Winners will be randomly selected from these new fans at the end of each promo week. 7 winners will be selected for each promo week.
- Employees of Summit Media are disqualified from joining the promo.
- Winners may claim their prize at the Summit Media offices. Prizes not claimed within 30 days of notification will be forfeited.
RULES: And the 100 days of FHM fest has begun. We’re counting down to FHM’s 10th year anniversary with one trivia question daily. Join the contest by writing down your answer on the comment box.
Remember, this is not a race (first commenter doesn’t always win). Neither is this a contest of numbers (having the most number of comments won’t make you the winner, sir). No spamming, please.
We will specify which comment number will win each day. You have to run after that number with the correct answer. For example, if we say 18th commenter with the correct answer wins, you must be listed as the 18th commenter and you must have the correct answer.
If you are lucky enough to get the 18th slot and you have the correct answer, you win. If you’re lucky enough to land on the said number but your answer is wrong, the commenter with the correct answer after you, wins.
There is only one (1) winner per day.
Again, no spamming please. FHM has the right to delete comments that are obviously spam. If you are spamming to get to the specified comment number, we suggest you just for a while.
We will announce the winner the very next day (save on weekends, when announcement will be made Monday morning) on the comments section, as well as get in touch with the winners via the email address or the mobile number they’ve used for registration. Please register or update your correct contact details.
- WIN!!!special-edition Apple(R) iPod Nanos and Nike...
- Kuha Mo: Take a Picture. Take a Stand... and win N...
- win a CANON IXUS 120 IS! CDO WHOLE MEAT H
- WIN STITCH GOODIES AND TRIP TO '4 ' DISNEYLAND T...
- win a 'Christmas Around The World' CD from Nancy S...
- santas lootbag promo
- win great prices of Nescafe Gold Spot ..
- Men's Health is give away a prize package...
- win a fashionable apron from Kitchen Couture .
- WIN FREE STUFF FROM COSMO !!
- Sony Cyber-shot TX1 Campaign — Lucky in Love Conte...
- share your story & win! GOODIES WITH GARNIER!
- Share the Gift of Soft Skin! JOHNSON
- FEMALE NETWORK WIN exclusive Female Network Enjoy...
- FHM WIN GIVEAWAYS...
- ▼ December (15)