My mom and i were together last month of december. we were at my titas house in manila.. We got in this huge arguement over it and i won.its about the white shoes i wanted to but when we got to the store in tutuban. She said I either buy the flat slippers which not caught my attention,the color and the designs was too bad for me,what i bought was my fave shoes " figlia"with high hills on it a white and very gorgeous shoes.,shes has nothing to do with it, she always said if you gonna wear that uh might be injured on that 3 inches hills..haha,. i said thats never gonna happen mom.. "sanay nako sa high heels ma"
then monday morning at 3 am we decided to go back into our own house!it was too far from manila up to pampanga so we ride to a bus. On our way to pampanga. im smiling at my mom,mom said "your sister will get jelous when she saw your shoes.. hehe then i answered her "mom thats why i want to buy this one..just to make her jelous too haha."bad attitude"..
then mom replied me" alright be good to ur sister when we got home... so way up manila to pampangga it takes 2 hours ,when we arrived im so excited it was 5 am but still had a very dark clouds..the sun starting to comes out.. haha im kinda mayabang with my high heels and a new sunglass.. i forgot i am bringing our fruits its too heavy to bring all those fruits which nahirapan talaga ako!when I was walking forward and 1 step more before i can reach the ground "I rolled right down the stairs infront of everybody at the bus there like didn't u see those steps and I'm like no I was walking down the steps what do u expect?grrrr.... all the fruits scattered on the ground and people smiling at me..
I have had a heel break, and it sucks. Very embarassing as I full-on fell to the ground, not some graceful little slip of balance! I have also gotten the heel stuck in an stairway of the bus..
I took my poor injured shoe to my favorite shoe repair, my mom said oh dear what an advance karma tsktsk....when we got home my sister laughing at me when my mom told her about what happen to me on the bus.
Friday, February 5, 2010
1. Blog about this giveaway.
Post about this giveaway on your website and link back here. (Leave a separate comment saying you did this.)
2. Add me on facebook (http://www.facebook.com/daytripper101)
After adding me on facebook, tell your friends about this giveaway. (Come back and leave a separate comment saying you did this.)
Example FB Status: Enter to win P1, 000 GC from Body Shop! Click Here: http://thedaytripper101.blogspot.com
3. Follow me on Twiter (http://twitter.com/daytripper101)
After following me on twitter, tell your friends on Twitter about this giveaway. (Come back and leave a separate comment saying you did this.)
Example Tweet: Enter to win a P1, 000 GC from Body Shop! Visit this blog: http://thedaytripper101.blogspot.com
4. Subscribe or Follow me to here
It’s free! (Leave a comment letting me know you did this, if you already a subscriber or follower of my blog then let me know so you’ll get that extra entry.)
Important: You must leave a comment for each extra item you do above… otherwise your extra entries won’t count. Up to 5 entries/comments per person. Good Luck!!
Contest closes at 11:59 PM on Sunday, February 28. Winner announced on Tuesday, March 2.
Friday, January 22, 2010
RT @xMaterialGirlsx New Years/150+ Followers Giveaway!! http://xmaterialgirlsx.blogspot.com/2010/01/new-years150-followers-giveaway.html
just saw this blog. if uh wanna join too. its really great to join on this contest ang win some cool and fabulous stuff right here!
- Nailene So Natural False Nails in 71046
- Revlon Fantasy Lengths False Lashes in Flirty
- Sally Hansen Hard as Nails with Nylon Nail Polish in Stony Creme
- Aerie Fragrance in Carly [Sample]
- Mario Badescu Enzyme Cleansing Gel [Sample]
- Pantene Pro-V Blonde Expressions Shampoo & Conditioner [Sample]
1. Must be a follower
2. Comment with your favorite memory of 2009 & your email address if it is not available on your profile.
3. [3 Extra Entries] Mention this giveaway somewhere on your blog with the photo and link back to me. Comment with the link.
4. [1 Extra Entry] Comment saying what you like about my blog and what you'd like to see in the new year.
5. [1 Extra Entry] Comment telling me what are you excited about in this new year. (ex. upcoming book/movie, new house, new job, etc.]
6. [1 Extra Entry] Follow me on Twitter HERE
7. [1 Extra Entry] Retweet this giveaway.
8. [1 Extra Entry] My current 156 followers get an extra entry if they enter
9. [1 Extra Entry] If you are a new follower, comment telling me who's blog did you find me from.
10. [2 Extra Entry] For every person referred by you, you get an extra entry.
You can list all of your entries in one comment or post a new comment for every entry that you do. For the entries on the amount of people you refer, I will keep track of that.
& Please, no anonymous comments.
wanna make youre valentines be fabolous with this give aways?
Now the rules:
1. In order to participate you must write a comment under this post with a list of your entries, your name and your email. Just one comment per person. Then you have to:
2. This is a thank to my followers, so you must be a follower in order to participate (this counts as 1 entry).
3. For additional entries you can put my blog on your blogroll (1 extra entry) and blog about this giveaway on your blog (2 extra entries).
4. This is international, everyone can join.
5. The giveaway ends on the 23th January.
So remember to leave just one comment per person.
do visit this site for more info:
Tuesday, January 19, 2010
DO UH WANT SOME GIVE AWAYS WIN THIS BY SHARE YOUr THOUGHTS
by answering this question..
"what are the things in life that you don’t, ever compromise?"
Kotex Luxe is the first ultrathin pad that gives you BREAKTHROUGH FUSION TECHNOLOGY combining dryness and softness with just 1 pad. No more compromises!
How to join? It’s pretty easy! Here’s what you do :
1. Blog about this contest, and link back to http://beautynomics.com/blog
2. I’d like to hear from you - you can say anything - what are the things in life that you don’t, ever compromise?
3. Kindly post a comment here with the url of your blog entry.
Deadline of submission of entries : January 23, 2009
Raffle Draw Date : January 25, 2009
Tuesday, January 12, 2010
Proper skin care starts with cleansing; effective whitening starts with Garnier.
Let your skin breathe. After a day exposed to dust and dirt, your skin tends to be dull and lifeless. As soon as you get home, you look at the mirror and you see what a day’s worth of stress has done to your skin. Dark spots, uneven skin tone, dull complexion—your skin’s natural radiance seems to be hidden in the dark. Worry no more. See the light and let your skin radiate in beauty with Garnier.
Start your whitening skin care routine with Garnier Light Gentle Clarifying Foam. Garnier Light Foam contains technologically extracted natural active ingredients from lemon to effectively lift off dullness and bring in skin’s natural fairness. Vitamin C derived from Pure Lemon Essence is proven to effectively whiten the skin, thus bringing out the skin’s natural luminosity so your skin becomes fairer and more radiant. It also contains Long Dan essence that inhibits the production of melanin—the culprit in darkening of skin and formation ofdark spots.
It’s time to see the light. Take care.
GARNIER is giving away 10 kits of Garnier Complete Light Skincare valued at P1,084.00 to the first 10 participants who can:
* Share this promo to at least 20 friends (more is better) via email. Please don’t forget to copy furnish firstname.lastname@example.org.
* Announce this promo to at least 3 famous forums and 2 popular sites (of course, more is better) and email us at email@example.com, the site’s page’s url’s where you posted the Garnier freebie promo. Announcements / postings will be qualified. More weight will be given to those postings with photos and sites with high search engine ranking. (Garnier freebie promo photo html code: ).
* Tell us why you should win the Garnier lightening complete skin care kit? Please email your answer to firstname.lastname@example.org.
This contest is exclusive to NEW Hit A Bargain! Facebook members (please click the piggy bank Facebook logo on the right column of this page to sign up) and only open to participants that have not won(consolation prize included) in any of Hit A Bargain! promotional freebies, to give chance to others.
see this link.. for details. ).